28.4.09

FYID Announcement

Okay, I will start posting FYID on here because I want to be able to read it from school, and this site isn't blocked, but the art site is.
so...
yeah.
I will start posting my epic adventure on here after I get home from school, I will title the chapters like this :
"FYID - 38 - The Birth Of Sin"
(this is the one I'm typing now... so there are chapter titles that don't really give anything away...)

Anyways, I'll upload them, and people will read them, and It'll be cool.
IF YOU DARE STEAL THEM, I WILL FIND YOU AND MURDER YOU. UNDERSTAND?

As I reach chapter 40, things will become more chaotic, and there might even be more blood spilled than ever before in the story~!!! Just wait until Kazuki is introduced~!! There will be a lot of death in that section of the story =w=

No comments:

Post a Comment